TennisForum.com - View Single Post - 'Journey Women' who became top players for a brief period before returning to norm?

View Single Post

Old Sep 30th, 2012, 11:23 AM   #64
country flag homogenius

homogenius has a reputation beyond repute homogenius has a reputation beyond repute homogenius has a reputation beyond repute homogenius has a reputation beyond repute homogenius has a reputation beyond repute homogenius has a reputation beyond repute homogenius has a reputation beyond repute homogenius has a reputation beyond repute homogenius has a reputation beyond repute homogenius has a reputation beyond repute homogenius has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 'Journey Women' who became top players for a brief period before returning to nor

Quote:
Originally Posted by metamorpha View Post
I'm not so sure with Dokic and Jankovic. Dokic was No. 4 in the world before but has been a mere journeywoman since then, which is very odd. She had a very brief comeback in AO 2009 and then back to journeywoman again...

Jankovic was a journeywoman before 2006 that I sometimes mistook her for Jelena Kostanic She proved what she was capable of... but then she was slumping and looked like a mere journeywoman again like before.
oh so you were serious ?
homogenius is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote