TennisForum.com - View Single Post - 'Journey Women' who became top players for a brief period before returning to norm?

View Single Post

Old Sep 30th, 2012, 11:22 AM   #63
country flag *Jool*

*Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 'Journey Women' who became top players for a brief period before returning to nor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elwin. View Post
There are quite a few players mentioned here, that got f*cked up by injuries etc. , and were unable to return to the top
yeah, some if not most of the girls mentionned in the thread were in thatcase. who knows what would have happened without injuries.. but that's part of the game, alas ..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Stefwhit View Post
I've had one player that i really got behind and supported who ended up being journey women ....

I really thought she was going to be something...twas not to be.
perfect example of fucked up career by injuries
*Jool* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote