TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Rihanna: 'Unapologetic' ["What Now" Video in Post #342]

View Single Post

Old Sep 30th, 2012, 10:59 AM   #48
country flag Lord Choc Ice
Hot Messes Need Love

Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute
Re: New Rihanna Era: First single 'Diamonds' [now on iTunes]

Anyway, can't she go away already? She remains saturated in the media because she's milking this Chris Brown thing far more than it's worth. If it weren't for that interest in her would have cooled off considerably by now.

And while releasing an album annually isn't bad per se, Rihanna does not work that hard on her music (not that she has to, as she has no creative involvement anyway) because every week there's a new photo of her off her face drunk, frolicking on a beach somewhere, or pretending that she's shocked to be caught with Chris Brown.

This song is OK BTW, if you ignore the fact that it's sung by this media hooker.

Maria
Venus
ANA
Petra
Lord Choc Ice is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote