TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Your top 5 Maria Moments

View Single Post

Old Sep 30th, 2012, 05:10 AM   #18
country flag Charlatan
Diabolical

Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Your top 5 Maria Moments

Like many users have mentioned, her 4 slam moments in no particular order, but here is some of my favs

The whole thing is just so sweet! This is exactly what has made her the star that she is

This whole moment is one of the things that makes me root for her! I can literally watch this clip all day despite the awful result of the match! Pure poise and class

11:53 onwards

Probably the first few times that I watched her coming back, fighting off MPs. Heart of a champion
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kasey View Post
Can't grab a Slam, grab cash then
Charlatan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote