TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Serena's 2013 Clay Court Strategy

View Single Post

Old Sep 30th, 2012, 02:10 AM   #9
country flag TennisArt

TennisArt is a splendid one to behold TennisArt is a splendid one to behold TennisArt is a splendid one to behold TennisArt is a splendid one to behold TennisArt is a splendid one to behold TennisArt is a splendid one to behold TennisArt is a splendid one to behold TennisArt is a splendid one to behold TennisArt is a splendid one to behold TennisArt is a splendid one to behold TennisArt is a splendid one to behold
Re: Serena's 2013 Clay Court Strategy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alarmed View Post
My prediction: She'll play the same schedule as this year. I know Charleston was a last minute decision after bombing out in the fourth round of the AO, and maybe she won't play if she goes all the way in Miami, but I think she had a great time there last year.

She should play Charleston, imo. She loves it there and the support she gets is unparalleled almost anywhere. Plus, she is defending champion so to skip it would seem silly. After that she has about a month off to get ready for the European swing.

Then she'll play Madrid and Rome.

I mean, she's played for 15(?) years now She's never really changed her schedule too much. What else would she play? Stuttgart? I find that unlikely.
She mentioned that she wanted to play Stuttgart this year but could not because of Fed Cup
TennisArt is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote