TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Serena's 2013 Clay Court Strategy

View Single Post

Old Sep 30th, 2012, 02:48 AM   #6
country flag duhcity
moderately sarcastic

duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Serena's 2013 Clay Court Strategy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TennisArt View Post
If I were Serena I would skip Charleston and Madrid, but play Stuttgart, A Clay MM Tournament and Rome to get used to the red clay. Or maybe not play any clay court warm ups and come in to Paris with no pressure or expectations.

What do you all think would be the best strategy for Serena's 2013 Clay Court Season? Should she play the same schedule as she did this year or try something different?
Well skipping Madrid technically isn't an option, but it's not like Serena follows the scheduling rules if she doesn't want to.

But I completely agree that her main focus for the French warmup next year should be Rome. Even Stuttgart is an anomaly of clay.

instargram
duhcity is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote