TennisForum.com - View Single Post - News confirmed: No tennis on Eurosport in 2013 outside the slams

View Single Post

Old Sep 29th, 2012, 12:22 PM   #234
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute
Re: News confirmed: No tennis on Eurosport in 2013 outside the slams

Quote:
Originally Posted by manixdk View Post
The part about being the first European all-tennis channel is nonsense. Supertennis has been for a couple of years now. Broadcasting in Italian for free on satellite Hotbird 13E and in Italy on the free digital domestic platform.
this

anw ES choice makes sense and WTA is the only one to blame for that. They (WTA) are giving more and more space to the "new markets" cancelling events in Europe in favore of Asia - Middle East, whose time zone is horrible for Europeans and ES surely doesn't get as many viewers early in the morning as they did showing the high quality matches of the European Indoor swing, considering that with the American Swing often being played late in the night for Europeans they broadcast only 2-3 months of tennis on a good time.

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote