TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Jelena Jankovic Cheering Thread - 2013 Season - Volume 13

View Single Post

Old Sep 29th, 2012, 09:56 AM   #1844
country flag Jan

Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all
Thumbs up Re: Jelena Jankovic Cheering Thread - - Volume 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linguae^ View Post
I hate that she plays doubles with Andrea and then singles against her, but that's the draw. It's even worse that she first has to play with her and then against her, that sucks. I still expect Jelena to win comprehensively, although Andrea's defending her runner-up points and can be dangerous on this surface, but her endurance and consistency are too doubtful.

P.S. Guys, I wouldn't be surprised if no one takes more games than Jelena against Radwanska here in Tokyo. She was the closest one to defeat her, even serving for the set, that tells me a lot about her improvement and she lost just because Agnieszka is a Tokyo GOAT. Just a bad draw it was.
Well said re para 2. Completely agree about JJ's improvement and it was a bad draw
Good Luck to Heather Watson, Laura Robson, Kaia Kanepi
Jan is offline View My Blog!