TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Girl’s RAPIST seeks paternal visitation rights to their child

View Single Post

Old Sep 28th, 2012, 09:07 PM   #8
country flag égalité

égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Girl’s RAPIST seeks paternal visitation rights to their child

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krokodil. View Post
What?

Liberalism is all about equality.

I am not American so perhaps I do not understand, but I can't see a conservative judge awarding visitation rights to a rapist.

I am still standing up.
You most certainly do not understand. It was a conservative politician who recently made the "legitimate rape" comments. It's conservative politicians who want to prohibit abortion even in cases of rape.

Also, saying "liberals want equality" is WAYYYYY different from saying "liberals want a rapist and his victim to have equal visitation rights." That's absolutely absurd.
Bitttchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh You Better Pay It Honey! The Devil Is A Liar!!!!! Bitches Get Interviews And Shit? Where They Do That At Honey? Girls Are Late Honey!!!! The Queen Needs To Get Into It Honey Cause The Girls Is Late Out Here! Yes Honey Im Throwing Epic Shade!

Management!
égalité is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote