TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Girl’s RAPIST seeks paternal visitation rights to their child

View Single Post

Old Sep 28th, 2012, 02:38 PM   #4
country flag Chris 84

Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Girl’s RAPIST seeks paternal visitation rights to their child

hmmm, based on the fact that the father got only probation,a nd on the girl's age at the time of the rape, one can only assume that he was guilty of rape only in the sense that the girl he had sex with was too young to consent. technically, every time an underage girl has sex, the man has raped her for that reason. without knowing too much of the details here, it can be assumed that sex between the two was consensual in that the girl wasn't coerced, etc.

this makes it VERY different from a case where somebody forces another person to have sex against/without their consent. i'm not saying that the father should have visitation rights, or that he shouldn't, just that this form of rape, whilst frowned on, is commonplace and treated very differently to rape where coercion is used.

Bibiane Schoofs Flavia Pennetta Anett Kontaveit Aga Radwanska Tara Moore Sorana Cirstea

MY TWITTER
https://twitter.com/ChrissieBhoy
Chris 84 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote