TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 5

View Single Post

Old Sep 28th, 2012, 02:23 PM   #4225
country flag Protoss

Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by terjw View Post
I think Caro and her team should sit down and have a look at that Kerber vs Aga match I've just seen and then compare that to her own matches. Aga won't always play as well as that and some of the clever shots and magic Aga does - Caro never has had that touch. But look at:
  1. Aga gets everything back and with shots that more often than not that pose problems.
  2. No matter how long the rallies and how many Ooohs and Aaghs and the crowd thinking the point has ended on a winner but it still goes on - Aga doesn't make UEs on this or the next point or the next point after that or the whole match.
  3. Aga hits winners by finishing off points.
  4. Aga has improved her serve.
And that's leaving out the clever shots and the bits of magic.
In 2010-2011 - Caro was the best defensive player and must have been one of the best all time. Where's that gone?
I'd rather Caro and her team watch her own best matches particularly from that post Wimbledon 2010 run.
It was the dawn of the third age of mankind, ten years after the Earth/Minbari war. The Babylon Project was a dream given form. Its goal: to prevent another war by creating a place where humans and aliens could work out their differences peacefully. It's a port of call, home away from home for diplomats, hustlers, entrepreneurs, and wanderers. Humans and aliens wrapped in two million, five hundred thousand tons of spinning metal, all alone in the night. It can be a dangerous place, but it's our last best hope for peace. This is the story of the last of the Babylon stations. The year is 2258. The name of the place is Babylon 5. (Jeffrey Sinclair: Babylon 5: Season 1: Signs and Portents)
Protoss is offline View My Blog!