TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Aussies in WTA events

View Single Post

Old Sep 28th, 2012, 10:48 AM   #1105
country flag petey_pan
Aussie Cockatoo

petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Aussies in WTA events

Quote:
Originally Posted by TS View Post
Tough loss against Nads today Apparently Sam has an abdominal injury and took a MTO at the end of the first set? She never takes MTOs so I'm hoping it's nothing serious

Beijing draw is out. Sam has a BYE in the first round and then probably Goerges in rnd 2 and Bartoli in rnd 3. Tough draw. I sense a danger match against Goerges, who always seems to play well in bigger matches(fyi, Li also has a very tough draw).
Watched the match. I think it was the first time I've ever seen her take a MTO, she needed it but - and it did nothing. She soldiered on even though she was very clearly hampered. Tried to fight it out but Nadia played very well. Shame as she had a nice shot at another title. I really hope it's not serious she still has a real shot at YEC. Casey bombed out very convincingly to Dushevina watched the scores and she was constantly getting leads of 40-00 40-15 etc then being broken. Pretty disappointing after the form she started to show.

Maria SHARAPOVA Eugenie BOUCHARD Laura ROBSON Anastasia PAVLYUCHENKOVA Heather WATSON
Casey DELLACQUA Jarmila GAJDOSOVA Taylor TOWNSEND Naomi BROADY Madison KEYS Sam STOSUR
petey_pan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote