TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Lisa Raymond cheering thread

View Single Post

Old Sep 27th, 2012, 05:55 PM   #4503
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Lisa Raymond cheering thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uranium View Post
Happy for Liezel. She and her husband wanted a child, glad they were able to have one.

The question now is, how absent will Liezel be? Will they be playing Beijing? Even Istanbul?
@Babsschett And I have two weeks until I am finished!!!! Good luck and lmk how it goes!

I don't really understand the context of the conversation but is she saying she'll be done after Beijing?

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
"I will now call her LP Hlavackova - low percentage Hlavackova. I hope she doesn't drive a car the way she drives her groundstrokes!"
nevetssllim is offline View My Blog!