TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Tokyo 2012: FlopPova bundled out by her biggest Pigeon.

View Single Post

Old Sep 27th, 2012, 05:42 PM   #454
country flag Kon.

Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tokyo 2012: FlopPova bundled out by her biggest Pigeon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoana R. View Post
I completely agree with you!!!!BTW did she already play all those exhibitions you mentioned or is she about to???
Actually I never thought about the fact that she will be playing the YEC in Istanbul(sahsa stuff and everything....uh awkward)...I really hope that doesn't affect her negatively too.
Does anyone think she played so badly in Tokyo because of personal stuff..(boy problems or something)
She's scheduled to play all those exhibitions in the offseason.

I don't think her Tokyo performance had to do with any personal problems.
She was probably tired, it's been a long season and it's not like this has been the first tournament in which she's been in a bad form, not even in 2012.
Kon. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote