TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Cheering Thread: Clay season!

View Single Post

Old Sep 27th, 2012, 05:41 PM   #3062
FORZA SARITA

FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Cheering Thread: HardcourtSeason

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zamboni View Post
They were still disappointing to me, especially Monterrey. But that was when we were upset that she missed a good chance to win her first tournament in 3.5 years....just to put it in perspective.
I don't remember the scoreline against Stephens, but wasn't that a typical "2011-Sara" loss? Disappointing too.

Anyway, it's just that it would suck SO much if after all this, she'd miss the YEC.
against Sloane, she won first set easily, lost second badly and in 3rd was always behind, breaking back everytime but couldn't hold a fucking service game
FORZA SARITA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote