TennisForum.com - View Single Post - SELES POWER !!!!!!! INVENCIBLE - vol 2

View Single Post

Old Sep 27th, 2012, 03:00 AM   #5347
country flag Miranda

Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute
Re: SELES POWER !!!!!!! INVENCIBLE - vol 2

hello gala

Yes time is the best medicine for healing wounds, thanks for your kind words

my uncle is not that old, only about 70 and he is in good health and still is fit enough to go to his office to work every day, he is just simply cold-blooded. He did not visit my father ever since he got ill till he died .

His wife blamed that my dead uncle did not leave the monies to her kids so they also did not attend his funeral and never visited his tomb, even though my poor dead uncle had helped them a lot financially when he was stilll alive . So, its easy now, when they get ill or die, i will also not visit them

as for my sister in law, what can i say more? Hell is waiting for her for being so cold-blooded, coz even though my dad was not nice, he only mis-treated my mum and me and my siblings, he did not treat that bad woman bad, he even helped her a bit by taking care of her kids when they were small Heartless bad woman, go to hell!
yeah, 007 showed me and the other tour mates his special weapon: his naked body

pls look at this video, see how gorgeous Jake was sadly he is getting so old now . And pls see how gentle he was towards his dog, it melt my heart

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKEpT...feature=relmfu

see you

Ennis and Jack found something most people don't ever find in this life...true love, the deepest, purest, most beautiful thing in the universes. Ennis and Jack have TRUE LOVE. They are SOULMATES. They have a love so deep, so pure, so strong, that it transcends everything, it's eternal.

Last edited by Miranda : Sep 27th, 2012 at 07:02 AM.
Miranda is offline View My Blog!