TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Porkapalypse Now: Worldwide bacon shortage predicted.

View Single Post

Old Sep 27th, 2012, 12:29 AM   #42
country flag égalité

égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Porkapalypse Now: Worldwide bacon shortage predicted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Londoner View Post
Apparently bacon is carcinogenic. Pigs are my favourite animal along with dogs. I would have pet pigs if I didn't live in London! They are exceptionally intelligent and loving. And they are so close to humans that insulin for diabetics derived from pigs.

If you ever met a pig or cuddled one, just once, you would never eat one. And I'm sure many on here have cuddled a lot worse than a pig!
I think it's the sodium nitrite that gets added to bacon that's a carcinogen. Uncured bacon is better anyway.
Bitttchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh You Better Pay It Honey! The Devil Is A Liar!!!!! Bitches Get Interviews And Shit? Where They Do That At Honey? Girls Are Late Honey!!!! The Queen Needs To Get Into It Honey Cause The Girls Is Late Out Here! Yes Honey Im Throwing Epic Shade!

Management!
égalité is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote