TennisForum.com - View Single Post - cxfhserdzrhhw5yuwhs4e5rusxtudrhj

View Single Post

Old Sep 27th, 2012, 12:13 AM   #294
country flag Anabelcroft

Anabelcroft has a brilliant future Anabelcroft has a brilliant future Anabelcroft has a brilliant future Anabelcroft has a brilliant future Anabelcroft has a brilliant future Anabelcroft has a brilliant future Anabelcroft has a brilliant future Anabelcroft has a brilliant future Anabelcroft has a brilliant future Anabelcroft has a brilliant future Anabelcroft has a brilliant future
Re: Why is Graf overlooked?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cehowardrx7 View Post
Well, if the way I am you all call creepy, and I think that is my view on Graf.

Not going to call you all creepy or freaky because you all have a different view. I am just going to say you are all wrong. Simple as taht..
As I said, you just do not understand what we thought

Not because of your view of Graf(as you have seen there are few others that think like you) we think that you are creepy, but because of the way you express yourself...

That's a totally different thing then having an opinion and just posting it, but the way of posting and it's content give you away!

It looks like an undeveloped child(13 year old maximum) is writing instead of an old man, who should have a little more life experience and know how to express himself, presuming that he didn't grow up in a jungle and know nothing about an adult behavior
Anabelcroft is offline View My Blog!