TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Vera on twitter

Thread: Vera on twitter
View Single Post

Old Sep 26th, 2012, 08:49 PM   #112
country flag Phenomareva

Phenomareva is a splendid one to behold Phenomareva is a splendid one to behold Phenomareva is a splendid one to behold Phenomareva is a splendid one to behold Phenomareva is a splendid one to behold Phenomareva is a splendid one to behold Phenomareva is a splendid one to behold Phenomareva is a splendid one to behold Phenomareva is a splendid one to behold Phenomareva is a splendid one to behold Phenomareva is a splendid one to behold
Re: Vera on twitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoExit View Post
Vera just tweeted:

Glad she finally posted and it seems like good news. It's cute how she ended it with "kisses", lol.
Well, good to hear some signs of life . I just wonder, for what she needs more time to recover. Still the shoulder, the viral illness or something else? I don't doubt her, never will, but she pulled out of US Open series due to the illness, not that the shoulder was not OK. And for an illness it would be a pretty long and nasty one. It's just confusing sometimes, or I just miss certain updates, but I thought I read them all. Anyway, whatever is holding her back, have a speedy recovery, Vera, and hope to see you soon on court again .

Savinykh - Kirilenko - Sharapova - Buchina - Diatchenko - Kleybanova - Panova - Solovieva
Good luck to all russian and dutch players
Phenomareva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote