TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Martina Hingis, overrated?

View Single Post

Old Sep 26th, 2012, 04:52 PM   #212
country flag mistymore

mistymore has much to be proud of mistymore has much to be proud of mistymore has much to be proud of mistymore has much to be proud of mistymore has much to be proud of mistymore has much to be proud of mistymore has much to be proud of mistymore has much to be proud of mistymore has much to be proud of mistymore has much to be proud of mistymore has much to be proud of
Re: Martina Hingis, overrated?

Quote:
Originally Posted by metamorpha View Post
It's very very obvious you overrated them to underrate Hingis. Which is not necessary, really.
Who do I overrate. I rate Serena, Venus, and Henin as greater players than Hingis. They all are, and most everyone considers them so. I dont rate Davenport a greater player, but at her best she beats Hingis at her best, especialy on any neutral type court (hard court) or faster court. That is also true. I said Hingis's longevity for a top player is very poor (it is) and inferior to pretty much all the multi slam champions of the last 15 years, I didnt say she was overall a poorer player than all of them, just that particular aspect was. Again this is true. I have said nothing that isnt the complete truth, and nobody have I overrated.
mistymore is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote