TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Silly/crazy thread: Who do you think/want to be Maria's new BF?

View Single Post

Old Sep 25th, 2012, 08:59 PM   #29
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Silly/crazy thread: Who do you think/want to be Maria's new BF?

Not sure I want the Hollywood type, the last relationship had enough invasion into her life as it was. Could you imagine if she dated an actor?

Obviously she doesn't need any more money so stay away from tycoon's sons. They traditionally treat women like shit anyway.

Wouldn't mind if Safin/Nole happened even though I don't like the latter, the chemistry is undeniable. Plus she could have a fancy new hitting partner out of it.

Ideally I'd like someone cute and preferably not famous. Just a guy who'll treat her right, stick by her and maybe even travel with her most of the time.