TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Yaroslava Shvedova

View Single Post

Old Sep 25th, 2012, 01:22 PM   #4583
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Yaroslava Shvedova

Oh, so you're a one woman kind of guy Nazzac. I'm sure that the ladies appreciate that.

Summer Glau is an actress btw. River Tam in Serenity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanda. View Post
Who are your fav players, HowardH? We cheer for the same players it seems.
I'm not sure I can order them, but yes, we have similar tastes.

In general they are all headcases as well... or they have issues in their games that they have no idea how to solve...

My top 10 is probably

Alize Cornet, Anna Chakvetadze, Julia Goerges, Yaroslava, Ana Ivanovic, Lucie Safarova, Sorana Cirstea, Petra Kvitova, Mona Barthel, Bojana.

If we get to include actresses I include Camilla Belle and Alicia Silverstone.

I like Pavs and Mathilde too. Jarka's there somewhere as well.
I used to post in Nicole Vaidisova's and Camille Pin's forums a lot. Dani's was the first forum I posted in I think. I got fed up with Nicole's attitude during her slump and I'm still annoyed by the whole "marry Stepanek and retire" debacle. I still can't believe she's so young and yet stopped playing already.

I still follow Dani's and JJ's results but I don't post much in their forums now. Still hurt a lot when JJ lost to Aga tonight though. Dani's loss to Caro was only slightly less painful since I never though she was winning that but I hoped that JJ could win.

Hmm, looking at that list it seems I'm drawn to players who struggle a lot . I'm definitely drawn to "lookers" as well. Slava's smile is what drew me to her.

I liked Kim a lot too but I never felt it was necessary to post in her forum since I didn't feel she really needed the support. I really wanted her to win the USO again though, to finish her career.

Last edited by HowardH : Sep 25th, 2012 at 01:35 PM.
HowardH is offline View My Blog!