TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Heather's Cheering Thread

View Single Post

Old Sep 24th, 2012, 10:20 PM   #1042
country flag Maza1987

Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of
Re: Heather Watson

Have not been able to post much due to work. Her two victories in quali' were good but I felt like Sabine would have too much for her. She was ranked 12 in May--hadn't realised she dropped to 30.

Thrilled to see her come through a tough match up like this. She has to understand how to beat players with the game style of Lisicki 'cause there are a lot of the power players on tour and that's never going to be Heather's style. The more she plays and understands how to use her strengths to come through these matches, the more regularly she will be able to win matches against top 30 (I still think Lisicki is top 20 calibre despite the current ranking) players.

Sharapova will undoubtedly be tough but let's she what happens.

— Caroline Garcia — Taylor Townsend — Kristina Mladenovic — Heather Watson — Elina Svitolina —
Maza1987 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote