TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Sabine Fans Chat Thread

View Single Post

Old Sep 24th, 2012, 09:38 AM   #352
country flag Mike81

Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future
Re: Sabine Fans Chat Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian Aberdon View Post

Well, Sabine seems to be happy pottering around with her parents, rather than being a competitive Top 10 player that everyone thought she was going to be.

Problems? What problems?
Yes, as we all hoped and I still hope, although Bine stole my heart a couple of years ago and I supported her strong when playing ITF's at such obscure tournaments like Midland in 2011 and I support her strong now, because I love her win or lose even when underachieving and ranked in the 30's.

I agree that she needs to change some things, maybe a change of coach. They're a tight family, which I think has worked well getting her so far, but it really depends if she's willing to make a bold change to go to the next level and find consistency.

GENIE BOUCHARD- Australian Open Semi Finalist, French Open Semi Finalist, Wimbledon Finalist and Nuremburg Champion 2014!!

SABINE LISICKI- Wimbledon Quarter Finalist and Miami Doubles Champion 2014!!
Mike81 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote