TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Kaia Kanepi Cheering Thread!!!

View Single Post

Old Sep 22nd, 2012, 10:08 AM   #1891
country flag WhoAmI?

WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Kaia Kanepi Cheering Thread!!!

Both times she was coming back from an injury break. A pattern?

------------------
Kanepi SemiFinals Press Conference Date : 2012.09.22 18:57:13

Q.Do you have a special game plan for your match against Wozniacki tomorrow?
A.Well, I have played her before so usually I try to be patient, not to take high risks, because she can get a lot of balls back in the play.

Q.It is your second time here in Korea. What is the difference between the first time and second time?
A. The prize money.

Q. You are 2-3 in head to head against Wozniacki, how did you play in the most recent match you played
against her?
A. It was in French Open Third round and I beat her in three sets. It was quite hard and long match, we always had tough matches.

Q.You made 8 doubles faults today, why did you serve poorly in this match compared to the last one?
A. I did not feel the serve rhythm very well, and I felt little tightness in my arm, so maybe it is because I played 4 matches so far, so it was difficult to serve.

Q. You played very offensive yesterday but you played very defensive today. Was that part of your game strategy or was your shot just off?
A. Well I did not feel very good with my shots today, I thinkI hit the frame alot of times too, I did not feel confident to play aggressive.

Q. Your backhand seemed to be less stable than your forehand today. Was your backhand off today?
A. I think my backhand is okay, maybe we can talk about that tomorrow again.

Q. Your next opponent plays more defensively. Are you going to play defensive as today or go for more shots and play offensive?
A. If my shots are good tomorrow I will be aggressive if I can, If I don't, I will try to be patient and hit balls back and wait for my chance.

Q. How do you feel physically right now?
A. My calves hurt and my butt as well. Otherwise I am fine.

source: http://www.kdbkoreaopen.com/english/...Search_string=
------------------

Last edited by WhoAmI? : Sep 22nd, 2012 at 01:59 PM. Reason: source
WhoAmI? is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote