TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Week 16: ART San Diego: Mercury Insurance Open

View Single Post

Old Sep 21st, 2012, 09:35 PM   #191
country flag Serena_4ever

Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all
Re: Week 16: ART San Diego: Mercury Insurance Open

Hey guys I'm going to have to postpone the Doubles until Sunday and Round 3, as I'm going away tonight until Sunday morning with my tennis club! We are in the Finals of the district and it's something I can't miss as it's the end of the season!

But promise results will be up on Sunday with a double dose of everything! Sorry for the inconvenience!! :/ See everyone Sunday! In the mean time hope some more great articles can go up

Serena Williams
Ana Ivanovic~Caro Wozniacki~Na Li
Serena_4ever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote