TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 5

View Single Post

Old Sep 21st, 2012, 01:48 PM   #4071
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by TennisFan66 View Post
Jimmie, my good man and I'll incl you Golden .. I am calling bull on this. For God's sake, she's barely been on court. An hour a match .. If that's all it takes to burn her out, she seriously needs to work on her fitness level.
Besides, Caroline always says that she plays better when she's had a few matches under her belt. So doing well here - especially if that would mean actually winning the tournament would be a good thing, both in terms of getting rid of the rust and for getting back into the winner's circle again, which can only be good for her self confidence.
Chrissie-fan is offline View My Blog!