TennisForum.com - View Single Post - $50,000 Podgorica (MNE) 2012 | Sep 17 (Winner: Renata Voracova)

View Single Post

Old Sep 20th, 2012, 07:49 PM   #97
country flag requiem

requiem has much to be proud of requiem has much to be proud of requiem has much to be proud of requiem has much to be proud of requiem has much to be proud of requiem has much to be proud of requiem has much to be proud of requiem has much to be proud of requiem has much to be proud of requiem has much to be proud of requiem has much to be proud of
Re: $50,000 Podgorica (MNE) 2012 | Sep 17 (Draws)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yukon62 View Post
Sorry, from where do you get your infos ? Is there any web site or life score ? (the official Podgorica web site don't show any actual information!)
You really need to improve your deduction skills. Or read trough posts.

So, my info came from a piece of paper that is placed on the door at the tennis club's coffee bar at the venue where tournament is played. Somebody after each match updates the result by writing it with hand. I could have taken the picture, but I think that results are enough. For Friedsen, I was watching the match.