TennisForum.com - View Single Post - $50,000 Podgorica (MNE) 2012 | Sep 17 (Winner: Renata Voracova)

View Single Post

Old Sep 20th, 2012, 07:30 PM   #94
country flag requiem

requiem has much to be proud of requiem has much to be proud of requiem has much to be proud of requiem has much to be proud of requiem has much to be proud of requiem has much to be proud of requiem has much to be proud of requiem has much to be proud of requiem has much to be proud of requiem has much to be proud of requiem has much to be proud of
Re: $50,000 Podgorica (MNE) 2012 | Sep 17 (Draws)

Well, Olaru played solid 1st set, with Friedsen being a hit, then miss, miss, miss, miss. Second set, Friedsen started hiting inside the court, and Olaru soon started being more nervous and making more mistakes. 3rd set, in the beginning, I thought it was going to be like 2nd, because of Friedsen early break and easy serve games, and very difficult Olaru defending against another break. But then, momentum went to Olaru, being better player on court, but just could not make crucial points. Last game was just Olaru giving up.

Also, the conditions for playing were faaaaar from great. Rain cooled down everything, so it was cold, and, wind was really, really strong, so it was really hard to play. Tomorrow, weather should be much better.

As for tomorrow, I will at least go there to see results, but my guess is that they will finish by the time I get there.