TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Maria's 2013 Schedule

View Single Post

Old Sep 20th, 2012, 03:22 PM   #24
country flag domon17th

domon17th has a reputation beyond repute domon17th has a reputation beyond repute domon17th has a reputation beyond repute domon17th has a reputation beyond repute domon17th has a reputation beyond repute domon17th has a reputation beyond repute domon17th has a reputation beyond repute domon17th has a reputation beyond repute domon17th has a reputation beyond repute domon17th has a reputation beyond repute domon17th has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Maria's 2013 Schedule

Quote:
Originally Posted by CareerSlamPova View Post
Yes, and then she had to miss USO 2011 too. I think she had a great chance there, making the finals of the last slam and then winning Cincinnati but well, at least after winning the title in 2006 she made a good return in 2012 with a semis.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin. View Post
Missing the US Open in 2010 was also extremely sad. She had a shot at going all the way had she played
Look at you guys

Am I the only one who still hope that she'd consider playing Birmingham, after her win in RG 2013? (Who else is there? ) She doesn't even have to win it, just want some decent grass prep for Wimbledon. Her real grass game showed in the Olympics this year, too bad it had taken the whole of Wimbledon to make the transition.
domon17th is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote