TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Allez Mandy Minella!

View Single Post

Old Sep 19th, 2012, 11:07 AM   #135
country flag TheFramer

TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough
Re: ALLEZ Mandy Minella!

Sitting in my office in Kirchberg, Letzebuerg following the liveticker i feel compelled to comment on the match.

I know U. Radwanska is no push-over but giving the match away like that is no good. In the first set Mandy won only 11 points on her own serve.

I commented earlier on Mandys mental setup, but this time i'm not going to blame her. Instead I blame ze german, her coach. Maybe he's the culprit not being able to prepare her with a proper gameplan. I don't know the guy but with the small amount of money he makes from Mandys game i don't see him as a top shelf coach.

This may all sound a bit negative, but believe me sharing an office with 4 people all from Luxembourg we only want the best for her.
TheFramer is offline View My Blog!