TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Tennis shoes

Thread: Tennis shoes
View Single Post

Old Sep 19th, 2012, 08:18 AM   #8
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tennis shoes

Quote:
Originally Posted by zigga View Post
I'm planning to buy new tennis shoes and I am wondering if you have any suggestions? My problem is that I have wide feet, so I am searching for shoes that are appropriate for wide feet.
Thank you in advance for your answers
I also have wide feet and I find the prince T22 suits me very well. However, shoes are a very personal thing. You really need to try them. I used to use the Prince quiktrac, which I liked. When the quiktrac 2 came out I didn't like it at all. I then found the Prince T10, which fit me well, and then the T22.

I tried the barricade and didn't like it.

In all honesty you can't tell until you try the shoes, unless you know that someone has a very similarly shaped foot to you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by okaythen View Post
Hi I just joined the forum and I can't start a thread...I hope you can let me ask my question here.

I got this jogging shoes....they are very comfortable...I was wondering can I use them for tennis as well? thanks
Depending on how strict the club you play at is, you can use jogging shoes if you are a beginner but I would definitely prefer to play in tennis shoes once you start improving. Tennis shoes are designed to help you stop quickly and turn on a flat surface, whereas jogging shoes are designed to make forward movement comfortable and also to help you run on uneven surfaces.

Some clubs insist you have proper non marking tennis shoes.
HowardH is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote