TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Steffi Graf Admiration Thread Vol 2

View Single Post

Old Sep 18th, 2012, 11:29 AM   #2366
country flag alfajeffster

alfajeffster has a reputation beyond repute alfajeffster has a reputation beyond repute alfajeffster has a reputation beyond repute alfajeffster has a reputation beyond repute alfajeffster has a reputation beyond repute alfajeffster has a reputation beyond repute alfajeffster has a reputation beyond repute alfajeffster has a reputation beyond repute alfajeffster has a reputation beyond repute alfajeffster has a reputation beyond repute alfajeffster has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Steffi Graf Admiration Thread Vol 2

I have to disagree with you on TV coverage of San Diego. I remember watching both those 93 matches, and camera was too low down at court level, and they used a lens that gave the court an unnatural lengthy feel. I can't believe I'm saying a camera was too far down close to the court, because camera angles at tennis matches are normally way too high. I also never understood why San Diego didn't do something about those lights- they're virtually right on court, and you see square shadows on court at any time of day but high noon. They're not huge shadows, but they are annoying to look at. But I'm being picky.