TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Donna Vekic

Thread: Donna Vekic
View Single Post

Old Sep 18th, 2012, 06:13 AM   #2304
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Donna Vekic

Yup, article is obviously available only to subscribers, so I can't see it either.

And when it comes to this thing with Brits calling Donna one of their own, that might have something with her perfect spoken English, so they might just be mistaken Jokes aside, I'm willing to respect the fact that Donna is guided by a British coach, without whose help she might not get to where she is now, so I'd gladly call her a "Croatian-British project", as that's certainly not far from truth. I'm sure it's nothing serious on their part, just the fact that she's at home in London and is probably friends with many of their players. No harm in that
ma re is offline View My Blog!