TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Serena Fans "Talk About Any Damned Thing" Thread - SPECIAL: Happy 10 Year Anniversary

View Single Post

Old Sep 17th, 2012, 11:22 PM   #3025
country flag RenaPova

RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future
Re: Serena Fans "Talk About Any Damned Thing" Thread - SPECIAL: Happy 10 Year Anniver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pump-it-UP View Post
This is such an original post! Are you sure that you don't stan Beyonce? But yes, Fantasia, of course it's Ke$ha. Her name is on the cover, sweetie.

Would you like me to read you off the list of ways in which Animal and Cannibal shit all over The Element of Freedom? Alicia wishes that she could have been doing what that "flop" Ke$ha has been doing for the last few years. Instead she's been destroying happy families, photographing celebrities in coffins for a campaign that failed even worse than her last album, and embarrassing herself on the few occasions in which she has actually managed to book a stage.

I can't wait to see and hear what she has in store for us on Flop on Fire. She just keeps on FALLLLLLLIN lower and lower.
Fantasia? You better not be talking about that bish from American Idol.

And if it wasn't for her name on the cover no one would have known it was Ke$ha, that's how much of a flop she is. Flops need the spotlight from the public to stay relevant, as Rihanna has clearly shown by desperately whoring herself out whenever she has a chance, and considering Ke$ha has been gone for 2 or 3 years now, that bitch is gonna flop HARDer than Rihanna's albums and you better get ready for it.

Why would Alicia be pressed by Ke$ha? TEOF >>>>>>>>>> Animal/Cannibal and you know it. What has Ke$ha been doing for the last few years? She's been irrevelant for years now, and she's only been around for a few years. Unlike Ke$ha, Alicia has LONGEVITY. She also has 3 number 1 albums (when will Rihanna do it?).

It's not Alicia's fault that Swizz Beatz wanted summa Alicia after Mashonda's crusty pussy juices dried up. Alicia >>>>> Mashonda and Swizz Beatz finally saw sense. And it was Swizz Beatz that was married, not Alicia, so she wasn't even cheating, Mashonda is just pressed that she's even more irrelevant now than she was before and that Alicia >>>>> her.

And the Lord took part in that "flop campaign", so I will NOT have you disrespecting it. By the way, that campaign was raising money for charity, when will Ke$ha and Rihanna? Those greedy bitches probably don't even know the meaning of the word.

I can see why you're pressed by Alicia though. Like the Lord, she has shown that she can come back from long breaks and STILL slay, and doesn't need to whore herself out constantly to stay successful, and has been spending the time Rihanna and Ke$ha have been whoring themselves out being a good gurl, taking care of her child and hanging out with the Lord.

And 3 number 1 albums >>>>> 0 number 1 albums after 6 attempts, soon to be 7.

Alicia >>>>>>>>>> Rihanna and Ke$ha and you will DEAL.
RenaPova is offline View My Blog!