TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Serena Fans "Talk About Any Damned Thing" Thread - SPECIAL: Happy 10 Year Anniversary

View Single Post

Old Sep 17th, 2012, 10:48 PM   #3023
country flag Pump-it-UP
Senior Stan

Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Serena Fans "Talk About Any Damned Thing" Thread - SPECIAL: Happy 10 Year Anniver

Quote:
Originally Posted by RenaPova View Post
Is that Ke$ha? No shade but I had no idea who the fuck that was.

Where has that flop been the last few years?
This is such an original post! Are you sure that you don't stan Beyonce? But yes, Fantasia, of course it's Ke$ha. Her name is on the cover, sweetie.

Would you like me to read you off the list of ways in which Animal and Cannibal shit all over The Element of Freedom? Alicia wishes that she could have been doing what that "flop" Ke$ha has been doing for the last few years. Instead she's been destroying happy families, photographing celebrities in coffins for a campaign that failed even worse than her last album, and embarrassing herself on the few occasions in which she has actually managed to book a stage.

I can't wait to see and hear what she has in store for us on Flop on Fire. She just keeps on FALLLLLLLIN lower and lower.

GO AWAY Bitch!!! We don't want your Avon.
Pump-it-UP is offline View My Blog!