TennisForum.com - View Single Post - General discussion thread

View Single Post

Old Sep 17th, 2012, 04:08 PM   #1130
country flag elle-marie

elle-marie is a name known to all elle-marie is a name known to all elle-marie is a name known to all elle-marie is a name known to all elle-marie is a name known to all elle-marie is a name known to all elle-marie is a name known to all elle-marie is a name known to all elle-marie is a name known to all elle-marie is a name known to all elle-marie is a name known to all
Re: General discussion thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by debby View Post
Very good taste Lendl I really hope he will stay around Andy At least until he wins Wimbledon

You mean their relationship during S5 or the way it ended in the last episode? Yeah Chuck and Blair will be together So predictable.
Ewww, are you working a lot?
Yeah GG spoilers are ridiculous. Like... Ivy is going to date Rufus, Will and maybe even Bart
Yes ! I am a Doctor Who addicted I have ER and Buffy DVDs, I should catch up on New Girl, I watch Once Upon a Time... ohh and one day I should watch Breaking Bad. So many shows You?
I know, thanks. I hope too! Wimbledon is our next and main goal. Oh, it would be crazy. Justine didn't succeed, but Andy will be more lucky I hope...

I mean their relationship S5, yes. Chuck and Blair - predictable may be, but it's better than Dan and Blair.
I am. But this is normal for adult life...
Oh, these spoilers really ridiculous.

My friend's watching Doctor Who, but I haven't watched it yet. I like ER too and other mediacal shows, like as Grace Anatomy. I finished Desperate Housewives, did you see them?
New Girl, Once Upon a Time and Breaking Bad. Great shows.
I also like Downton Abbey, Spartacus, The Borgias, The Tudors - historical dramas. I love Lost.
And my favorite show now is Fringe. Do you know about it?
So many TV shows.
elle-marie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote