TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Donna Vekic

Thread: Donna Vekic
View Single Post

Old Sep 17th, 2012, 08:51 AM   #2296
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Donna Vekic

Actually I'm not sure about that (seeding). See, rules state deadline for entries into the main draw at six weeks prior to the tournament start, and three weeks for entering the qualies (4 weeks for grand slams qualies). And rankings from the deadline entry date are used to form the list of accepted players. This means that to enter the main draw (if I understand the rules correctly) Donna would have to apply 6 weeks before October 8th, in other words with her ranking as of August 27th, and her ranking on that date was #206. I hope that'll be enough for the main draw, but if it's not she can sign in for qualies with her current ranking (3 weeks before the tournament), which would probably make her the top seed of the qualie draw.

Of course, I could be wrong about some (or all) of this, but I don't see many other possibilities.
ma re is offline View My Blog!