TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Serena Fans "Talk About Any Damned Thing" Thread - SPECIAL: Happy 10 Year Anniversary

View Single Post

Old Sep 17th, 2012, 01:59 AM   #2886
country flag Stamp Paid
Joshua

Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Serena Fans "Talk About Any Damned Thing" Thread - SPECIAL: Happy 10 Year Anniver

Quote:
Originally Posted by doni1212 View Post
Which Photoshop edition do you have? I'm considering buying the discounted CS6 extended edition from my school for $129. I want to learn how to make avys and sigs and create my own graphics thread at the beginning of 2013. I want to spend my short winter break learning how to make them. I had visual communications back in my freshman and sophomore years of high school and it was a lot of fun playing around with Photoshop!

WHAT?!! The bridesmaid?! I never heard this tea!
Girl no, don't pay for that. I will have a special deliveery for you in the back alleys tomorrow. Are you PC or Mac?

And do you need SPSS or Endnote? I got the hookup on that too

█████████████████ʘ
Stamp Paid is offline View My Blog!