TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Serena Fans "Talk About Any Damned Thing" Thread - SPECIAL: Happy 10 Year Anniversary

View Single Post

Old Sep 17th, 2012, 01:58 AM   #2885
country flag donellcarey

donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Serena Fans "Talk About Any Damned Thing" Thread - SPECIAL: Happy 10 Year Anniver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bradbury View Post
Btw, my flame for straight American jocks has been re-ignited!

The Steve Aoki party had so many of them A really cute thing happened as well. Me and my friends were there dancing and being slutty. And a bunch of jock type guys comes along staring at us and leaves ..we are like fine w/e. There was this guy amongst them, tall, built but not overly- kind of in a jock way. He looked a lot like Brandon flowers from the killers (one of my dream men ) so I kept on staring. After 5 minutes he comes around and starts talking to me, asks me if I am gay and then if I am single (I was in half a mind to say 'no, but do you want to come over?' he was so cute) and some other personal questions. So I prod him a bit and turns out his is in the closet and doesnt know how to come out. I just found it so incredibly cute, I had a giant 'awwwwwwwwwww' moment

I want to go back to NY now
Steve Aoki
donellcarey is offline View My Blog!