TennisForum.com - View Single Post - week 37: Quebec-Int, Mont-de-Marsan-$25k, Antalya-$10k

View Single Post

Old Sep 17th, 2012, 12:31 AM   #24
country flag Svennovitch

Svennovitch has a brilliant future Svennovitch has a brilliant future Svennovitch has a brilliant future Svennovitch has a brilliant future Svennovitch has a brilliant future Svennovitch has a brilliant future Svennovitch has a brilliant future Svennovitch has a brilliant future Svennovitch has a brilliant future Svennovitch has a brilliant future Svennovitch has a brilliant future
Re: week 37: Quebec-Int, Mont-de-Marsan-$25k, Antalya-$10k

Quote:
Originally Posted by arn View Post
About Yanina, I can imagine that when you have back-problems and your serve is not going as it should, you get demotivated... Because her fighting spirit is her main strenghth, the lack of it causes these exetremely bad results. Maybe she should hust take the rest of the year of to rest/strenghthen her back, work on her serve and prepare 2013. She doesn't have any more points to defend so her ranking would not suffer.
I feel you! I thinking she plays a good first round and then her back hurts. That must be really demotivating to play with pain. Her second rounds always suck...