TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Serena Storms Flushing Meadows 2012

View Single Post

Old Sep 16th, 2012, 07:07 PM   #3571
country flag Alarmed

Alarmed has a brilliant future Alarmed has a brilliant future Alarmed has a brilliant future Alarmed has a brilliant future Alarmed has a brilliant future Alarmed has a brilliant future Alarmed has a brilliant future Alarmed has a brilliant future Alarmed has a brilliant future Alarmed has a brilliant future Alarmed has a brilliant future
Re: Serena Storms Flushing Meadows 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olórin View Post
I do too. I feel that Vika is kinda due a win due to sheer freak luck. I would rather her get a win at Beijing or YEC RRs than in the YEC Final or AO SF/F. I want Vika to get a win, just to put it out there and then Serena can go back to bossing her again.

Obviously I really want Serena to win both tournaments and take YE#1 though. Ideally Vika will be tired and have a disappointing loss in Beijing to help Serena get YE#1.
Hopefully Serena shows up to win Beijing. Not win a round against some scrub she can't lose to even if she wanted to and then tank and go home. It's not like anyone there could stop her if she really wanted it.

And I never want Serena to lose to Vika. I love how lopsided the H2H is, even though I do like Vika a lot. But I agree, if she does get a win better it be at Beijing.

Oldest #1 in WTA history
Alarmed is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote