TennisForum.com - View Single Post - ~Ana's articles~

View Single Post

Old Sep 16th, 2012, 03:00 PM   #3759
country flag Cajka

Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ~Ana's articles~

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaviotabr View Post
Your conclusion is not logic actually.

I never said they didn't plan to change it.. the hope comes exactly from HOPING they see that this is a dead end and they need to change it.

If by screwing her mind you mean making her be an all out aggressive player and hit her FH flat and hard at first chance, then I don't get it. That is her natural game.. if anything it would make her more comfortable.. less clueless.. just playing her natural game.
Controlled aggression is what made her a great player, not hitting as hard as possible. In 2008 she said that she can hit harder than she did in that moment, but she was going for higher percentage. She can become more aggressive, little by little, but starting from a scratch, as you're suggesting, would be fatal and it would screw her mind. Her body is different now, her mindset is damaged, there were too many coaches trying different things with her. Trying something like that would be to risky for her body and her mind. And I remember last year you said you disliked Kardon because he was trying to make her play the way you're currently think she should. IMO, in 2009 she could still play like that, now it would be too difficult. She can try to add some strength, aggression and try to get as close as possible to her level from 2008, but it will never be exactly the same.
ПАРТИЗАН ШАМПИОН!!!
Cajka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote