TennisForum.com - View Single Post - ~Ana's articles~

View Single Post

Old Sep 16th, 2012, 02:20 PM   #3757
country flag gaviotabr

gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ~Ana's articles~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajka View Post
But Srđan is right, Izzy. You say that her game reached a dead end and they don't plan to change it, therefore there's no hope. His conclusion is logically correct. And if by "hope" you mean that it will get better if they choose to change her game completely, I'm sorry, but in that case she'll fall apart completely. Screwing her mind once again would be fatal.
Your conclusion is not logic actually.

I never said they didn't plan to change it.. the hope comes exactly from HOPING they see that this is a dead end and they need to change it.

If by screwing her mind you mean making her be an all out aggressive player and hit her FH flat and hard at first chance, then I don't get it. That is her natural game.. if anything it would make her more comfortable.. less clueless.. just playing her natural game.

What would be really fatal is sticking with this dead end route that will lock her and limit her potential. That will be fatal.

Making mistakes is human, repeating them is dumb.

What I write is my opinion, and my opinion only.

Last edited by gaviotabr : Sep 16th, 2012 at 02:58 PM.
gaviotabr is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote