TennisForum.com - View Single Post - General discussion thread

View Single Post

Old Sep 16th, 2012, 12:55 PM   #1129
debby

debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute
Re: General discussion thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by elle-marie View Post
I hope it will be a girl too. A girl who would become a great champion like her mother and save the tour.
And healthy of course!

In men side? Andy. He's the one and only player that I support.
I'm so happy that he finally found a proper coach. Thanks Ivan Lendl.

Blair and Dan's relations totally ruins my interest to GG. And I don't see any future of this show. I still hope Blair and Chuck will be together finally and we'll see their wedding.
I haven't seen any spoilers yet, haven't time because of work...
GG spoilers always ridic.
Do you watch other shows besides GG?

Very good taste Lendl I really hope he will stay around Andy At least until he wins Wimbledon

You mean their relationship during S5 or the way it ended in the last episode? Yeah Chuck and Blair will be together So predictable.
Ewww, are you working a lot?
Yeah GG spoilers are ridiculous. Like... Ivy is going to date Rufus, Will and maybe even Bart
Yes ! I am a Doctor Who addicted I have ER and Buffy DVDs, I should catch up on New Girl, I watch Once Upon a Time... ohh and one day I should watch Breaking Bad. So many shows You?
debby is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote