TennisForum.com - View Single Post - News confirmed: No tennis on Eurosport in 2013 outside the slams

View Single Post

Old Sep 16th, 2012, 11:27 AM   #199
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute
Re: News confirmed: No tennis on Eurosport in 2013 outside the slams

that's exactly what shouldn't have happened ES showed a lot of tennis throughout the past years and it was the best way to follow even smaller tournaments...the only "bad" coverage was the one of slams as they always favourite men's matches on both channels and this is the only coverage that will stay
I hope that Sky buys the rights at this point, they do such a great work with ATP and Wimbledon already, at least in Italy

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote