TennisForum.com - View Single Post - General discussion thread

View Single Post

Old Sep 16th, 2012, 11:23 AM   #1128
country flag elle-marie

elle-marie is a name known to all elle-marie is a name known to all elle-marie is a name known to all elle-marie is a name known to all elle-marie is a name known to all elle-marie is a name known to all elle-marie is a name known to all elle-marie is a name known to all elle-marie is a name known to all elle-marie is a name known to all elle-marie is a name known to all
Re: General discussion thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by debby View Post
It's selfish but I hope it will be a girl with a lot of tennis talent But what I want for Justine is for her baby to be healthy ! So many babies atm my brother, two friends, now Justine

Yes ! Who do you support in the men side ?

IKR? The characters were supposed to be growing up not to be even worse than before You are brave to watch the last season I've heard some spoilers, they are ridic
I hope it will be a girl too. A girl who would become a great champion like her mother and save the tour.
And healthy of course!

In men side? Andy. He's the one and only player that I support.
I'm so happy that he finally found a proper coach. Thanks Ivan Lendl.

Blair and Dan's relations totally ruins my interest to GG. And I don't see any future of this show. I still hope Blair and Chuck will be together finally and we'll see their wedding.
I haven't seen any spoilers yet, haven't time because of work...
GG spoilers always ridic.
Do you watch other shows besides GG?
elle-marie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote