TennisForum.com - View Single Post - The SS Dementieva, New Horizons

View Single Post

Old Sep 15th, 2012, 06:07 PM   #939
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The SS Dementieva, New Horizons

Well,the most I could get out of Elena was that she MIGHT do a mariachi-style dance for all of us just before midnight.As our bartender,una joya pura mexicana hidalguense,could tell you,the actual Independence Day is tomorrow but we celebrate the night before.In her absence,though,you have only a sorry pocho like myself to tell you about our special day:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SIcF_ziSlWU

FREE DRINKS for all long-standing crewmembers tonight...and also free ass-whuppings from Lena if anyone gets out of hand with that.Let's get this party going!VIVA MEXICO!!!!

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

JUSTICIA PARA LAS NORMALISTAS!! Pena de muerte para todos los narcos en Mexico!
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote