TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Madagascar Tennis

View Single Post

Old Sep 15th, 2012, 06:44 AM   #278
country flag coetzergambill

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of
Re: Madagascar Tennis

25k Saint Malo:

QR1: Nante vs. (14)Tholey

the draw could have been worse. tholey is a 17 year old left hander ranked no. 998. i think nante should be able to beat her if she stays consistent. and it's a good opportunity to qualify, she has to win only two matches to get to the main draw this time!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennisfan06 View Post
GL Nante!

BTW, any news about that tennis university? Does she still can't afford it?
no, still no news the last time i talked to her. we will wait for an answer until monday, if they don't answer till then, i will call them and talk to them. i have more time now, so i will try to find some financing options for her, but i think she hasn't looked for some options yet...we will see. but if she has to finance it on her own, she won't be able to....

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
coetzergambill is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote