TennisForum.com - View Single Post - ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

View Single Post

Old Sep 14th, 2012, 01:26 PM   #5055
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of
Re: ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

I digged this out:
http://www.juanqui.net/20041015/eque...for-sharapova/
Quote:
Equelite Is “Home Away From Home” For Sharapova
from Equelite.com
15 October 2004

This past week, Equelite was graced once more by the presence of the beautiful reigning Wimbledon champion, Maria Sharapova. Besides the personal friendship that the lovely Russian has with Juan Carlos Ferrero, she was so impressed with the extensive installations in the tranquil countryside in her first visit, that the academy has become for her her “house in Europe”.

This opinion was shared by her new coach, ex-ATP tour player, Michael Joyce. He was equally impressed by the installations and the quiet setting. Yuri, Maria’s father, a fan of hiking, could also be seen enjoying the surroundings.

Throughout her stay, Maria was able to combine her rigorous training with moments of relax, almost like a regular teenager, like a night out to the movies. The Russian champion was absolutely graceful and charming to all she met, making her superpopular and a welcome guest always. All at Equelite wish her sincerely the best in her next tournaments and in the Porsche Race to the Championships.
And this:
http://www.runningforehand.com/2012/...-of-tradition/
Quote:
When she passed by Equelite after completing her Career Grand Slam in Paris, Sharapova acknowledged those who believed in her and helped her for so long:“I remember that two years ago, Juan Carlos told me that he thought that with a few little adjustments in my game, I could win Roland Garros. I don’t think many more people thought that. [...] I wanted to come to the Juan Carlos Ferrero – Equelite Academy to rest and share this triumph with them, as they have always treated me fantastically and believed in me, as well as because of my friendship with Juan Carlos. On top of my family and my coach [Thomas Hogstedt], I would also like to thank my physio, Juan Reque, and the doctor Nacho Muñoz for the last few years, in which they have helped me overcome physical issues that threatened my tennis career.”